Monday 20 February 2012

Tidying!!

Clean ALL the things!

Yeah, that's my mood today. I'm all optimistic and stuff because I'm tidying up. I found a whole bunch of receipts I have to turn in to Girl Guides, and some to turn in to my insurance so I can get money back and that has made me a very happy camper. Or rather, it will make me even happier once I have it. I'm going to put it towards the Iceland trip. :)

I also found receipts for how much I spent on craft stuff in the past year, but we won't dwell on that....

I'm actually dealing with most of what I find, so it's taking me longer than I'd like, but I've already gotten a bag of just garbage out of my room. It's getting there, it really is. I just need to keep plugging away at it, then I'll feel more like working on craft projects when I have a space that I can work in.

I'm a little disappointed that I haven't gotten more done this month. The fleece blanket and six cards. But I've been working on the Elf Blanket, I'm currently putting together rows 7&8 out of 10. Then I have to attach all the double rows together and the fill-in edge pieces. It's getting there. I also started another knitting project for when I can't stand to look at the leaves anymore. It's a seed stitch blanket in neutral colours. I'm going to donate it somewhere when it's finished. I'm hoping I don't have to buy more yarn at the moment. It's about 5 feet wide, but 3 balls of yarn have only made it 8 or ten inches long. I have 6 more balls. I'm hoping it will be enough. We'll see how it goes. If it's not long enough, I'll shelve it and wait for the yarn to go on sale again. I know, it's creating an unfinished project, but I started it with yarn I already had so it's already an unfinished project to begin with.

That's all I know for now. See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment