Wednesday 25 January 2012

Oh bother

I am a mere five rows from finishing my brothers blanket. Now if only I could be at home for enough time to knit those five rows... ;)

I know I can finish it by the end of the month. I'm totally on track for my resolution.

I finished the last strip of the Elf Blanket last night while out with friends. It's been my on-the-go project because I can fit whatever part I'm working on in a ziplock bag.

So this morning I went to grab the strip I finished last and couldn't find it. It's missing. Darn. "Oh well, I'll take the first two strips instead and sew those together." Great plan, right? Turns out sewing the strips together isn't going to work the way I thought it would. I thought I would be able to use the tails on my leaves. Nope. I'm going to have to carry around bits of all six colours. *sigh* And weave in all those extra ends. *SIGH*

But you know what? It will look amazing when it's done. :)

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment