Thursday 26 January 2012

Hooray!

After posting yesterday, I took a much closer look at the Elf Blanket and determined that I CAN use the tails from my leaves, but I have to work right to left instead of left to right. A bit counterintuitive, but Yay!!

So I spent an evening at Boyfriend's, and got half of two strips put together. Amazing! It's starting to look like an actual blanket! :)

I had the day off work today, so I picked up the blanket for Brother and finished it. Now I just have to weave in the ends, so I'm watching Warehouse 13 and doing that. That'll take me a couple evenings, most likely. Not the end of the world. I should be able to finish that by the end of the month without any trouble.

It's actually been a pretty busy day. Went to the dentist, ran an errand for my mum, did some grocery shopping, put gas in the car, walked the dog, finished knitting the blanket... Though while tidying, I found more yarn. Boo! I'll have to make some quick projects to get rid of some of this yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment