Saturday 31 December 2011

Angry ray of sunshine

A couple years ago, a friend and I took a road trip to the mountains and back. It was awesome, it was a blast! And at the end, we had this long long list of quotes, things we had said while driving down the highway, or looking at lions at a petting zoo, or in a bar. One of these was "I am the angry ray of sunshine that gives you melanoma."

We both love it, and toss it at each other constantly and laugh. So I made it into a shirt for her.

About halfway through painstakingly cutting my stencil with an X-acto knife, I realized that I could probably have used my Cricut to cut out the stencil for me. But by that time, I was committed. And I didn't feel like fighting with two pieces of technology to create the pattern for the stencil. :p

I'm really pleased with how it turned out. :)



See you next time! Tomorrow, I will show you the blanket of epic proportions.

-Sylvan


No comments:

Post a Comment