Tuesday 27 September 2011

Thank You Card

I made this the other night for a wonderful friend. :)

The only thing I had decided going into this was that I wanted to stamp the 'thanks' in white on dark blue and use dimensionals. I had wanted to do some embossing of some sort, but couldn't find the heat gun. It must be in a box somewhere. The rest I made up as I went along.

I like the design and how it turned out, but I think if I were to make it again I would do things slightly differently to make it a little easier to make. Little things like stamp the dots onto the paper before adding the dimensional element. :p

The background is a blue striped scrap of scrapbooking paper, with the dots stamped on in white. All the stamps were from the 'Quirky Quips' Stampin' Up! set. I floated the 'Thanks A Million" with dimensional stickers to funk it up a bit.


I'm loving how much this picture shows off the dimensional effect I wanted! :D

See you next time!

-Sylvan

No comments:

Post a Comment